A healthy and refreshing way to enjoy fresh fruits and dairy, and it’s perfect for kids who love sweet treats. You can also experiment with different fruit combinations to create your own unique smoothie flavors!
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen fruit (e.g. strawberries, bananas, blueberries, etc.)
- 1/2 cup of plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup of milk or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey (optional)
- Put the fruit, yogurt, milk, and honey (if using) in a blender.
- Blend the ingredients together on high speed until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass.
- Use a straw to sip and enjoy your delicious Fruit Smoothie!