If you’re looking to add some new flavors to your dinner repertoire, then you need to try this amazing Japanese Chicken Teriyaki recipe. This dish is packed full of flavor and is sure to impress your family and friends. Not only is it easy to make, but it’s also affordable and can be prepared in under 30 minutes. Follow these simple steps to create a mouth-watering dish that will leave everyone wanting more.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sake
- 1/4 cup mirin
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sake, mirin, and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until browned.
- Add grated ginger and minced garlic to skillet and stir for 30 seconds.
- Pour soy sauce mixture over chicken and stir until chicken is coated.
- Simmer for 5-7 minutes until chicken is cooked through and sauce has thickened.
- Serve chicken over rice and top with sliced green onions.