If you’re looking for a delicious and satisfying snack that’s also sugar-free, this granola recipe is perfect for you! Packed with nuts and seeds, this crunchy and flavorful granola is perfect for a quick breakfast or a midday snack. Plus, it’s super easy to make and can be customized to your liking.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (such as almonds, pecans, or walnuts)
- 1/2 cup mixed seeds (such as pumpkin, sunflower, or chia seeds)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, nuts, and seeds.
- In a small saucepan, melt the coconut oil over low heat.
- Add the maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt to the saucepan and whisk everything together.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the oat mixture and stir until everything is well coated.
- Spread the granola evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the granola in the oven for 30-40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until it’s golden brown and crispy.
- Let the granola cool completely on the baking sheet before storing it in an airtight container.