Are you tired of the same old boring mac and cheese? Do you want to try something outrageous and delicious? Look no further than our Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites recipe! This recipe takes your favorite comfort food to the next level by deep frying it into bite-sized pieces that are crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside. Trust us, you won’t be able to resist these savory treats!
- 1 box of macaroni and cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 quart of vegetable oil
- Cook the macaroni and cheese according to the instructions on the box.
- Once the macaroni and cheese is cooked, let it cool down and form small balls.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs and flour.
- Dip each ball of mac and cheese first in the egg mixture and then in the breadcrumb mixture, making sure it’s well coated.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a deep fryer or pot until it reaches 350°F.
- Carefully drop each ball into the oil and fry for about 2-3 minutes, until golden brown.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove the bites from the oil and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to cool.
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!