Need a last minute Thanksgiving dinner recipe? We’ve got you covered. Satisfy your sweet tooth with these delicious and easy pumpkin pie squares.
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 35 mins
Yield: 1-9×13 inch dish
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Mix in flour. Fold in oats. Press into a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven 15 minutes, until set.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs with white sugar. Beat in pumpkin and evaporated milk. Mix in salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves. Pour over baked crust.
- Bake in preheated oven 20 minutes, until set. Let cool before cutting into squares.