Are you tired of the same old chicken wing recipes? Look no further! This recipe is not for the faint of heart – we’re talking about Flaming Hot Cheetos Chicken Wings! These wings are packed with crunch and flavor that will leave your taste buds begging for more. The best part? It’s super easy to make!
- 2 lbs of chicken wings
- 1 bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos
- 1 cup of flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Salt and pepper
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Crush the Flaming Hot Cheetos into small pieces and place them in a shallow dish.
- In a separate dish, mix together the flour, salt, and pepper.
- In another dish, whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Dip each chicken wing first in the flour mixture, then in the egg mixture, and finally coat it with the crushed Cheetos.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Fry the chicken wings until they are crispy and golden brown.
- Place the chicken wings on a baking sheet and bake them in the oven for an additional 10 minutes to ensure they are fully cooked.
- Serve hot and enjoy!