We’ve got another Hot Cheeto recipe, this time with drumsticks. If you aren’t familiar with our previous recipes, you’ll need to crush up some Hot Cheetos to serve as the crumbs to the drumsticks. You’ll want to apply a coat of flour then a coat of the crumbs for the perfect crunch. You can use either cooking oil or an egg wash. These are incredibly fast and easy to make. Prepare them for this weekend’s meal and serve along with some fries or your favorite drink.
- Hot Cheetos
- Garlic Salt
- Non-sticking Cooking Oil
- Crush Hot Cheetos in a plastic bag
- Add garlic salt and pepper to taste
- Egg wash or oil the drumsticks then cover in the flour
- Egg wash or oil again then cover in the Hot Cheeto crumbs
- Spray with cooking oil and air fry at 375°F for 10 minutes. Flip and continue to cook for another 7 minutes until there is no more pink
- Serve and enjoy!