If you’re looking to add some heat to your dinner, try this flavorful and spicy Korean beef bulgogi recipe! With tender strips of marinated beef, this dish is bursting with bold flavors and satisfying textures that will leave you feeling satisfied and energized.
- 1 lb thinly sliced beef sirloin or ribeye
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons gochujang (Korean chili paste)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, mix together the soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, gochujang, minced garlic, grated ginger, rice vinegar, and black pepper.
- Add the thinly sliced beef to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate the beef in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat a large skillet or grill pan over high heat.
- Add the marinated beef to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until browned and cooked through.
- Transfer the beef to a serving dish and sprinkle the sliced green onions and sesame seeds over the top.
- Serve hot and enjoy!