Wake up to the smell of delicious blueberry pancakes with this easy recipe! These fluffy pancakes are perfect for a lazy weekend breakfast or brunch with friends. The addition of juicy blueberries makes them extra special and the perfect way to start your day.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup blueberries
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, and melted butter.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and ladle 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan for each pancake.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface of the pancake, then flip and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite toppings, such as butter, maple syrup, or whipped cream.