If you’re looking for a simple and delicious breakfast recipe to brighten up your mornings, you can’t go wrong with fluffy pancakes. Whether you’re making them for yourself or for your loved ones, these pancakes are sure to impress. With just a few ingredients and some basic kitchen tools, you can whip up a batch of these fluffy pancakes in no time. So, put on your apron and get ready to impress your taste buds!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, and melted butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and spoon about 1/4 cup of the batter onto the pan for each pancake.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface of the pancake, then flip and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite toppings, such as maple syrup, whipped cream, or fresh fruit.