This recipe is a healthy and easy way to make a sweet snack or dessert, and it’s perfect for kids who love cookies but also want to eat something nutritious.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1/4 cup of raisins or chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Mash the ripe bananas in a mixing bowl with a fork until they’re smooth.
- Add the rolled oats to the bowl and stir until they’re well combined with the bananas.
- If you want, add the raisins or chocolate chips and cinnamon to the mixture and stir again.
- Use a spoon to scoop the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Flatten each spoonful of mixture into a cookie shape with the back of the spoon.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until they’re golden brown on the edges.
- Use a spatula to remove the cookies from the baking sheet and transfer them to a plate.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious Banana Oatmeal Cookies!