Looking for a delicious seafood recipe that’s packed with flavor? This lemon garlic shrimp scampi is the perfect option for a satisfying and indulgent dinner. The shrimp is cooked in a buttery garlic sauce, then finished with fresh lemon juice and parsley for a bright and zesty flavor. This dish is easy to make and sure to impress your taste buds!
- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add butter to the skillet and let it melt.
- Add minced garlic and sauté for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the raw shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes until they turn pink.
- Add white wine to the skillet and stir until the liquid reduces by half.
- Add lemon juice, chopped parsley, salt, and pepper to the skillet and stir to combine.
- Serve hot over cooked pasta or with crusty bread.