If you’re in the mood for something sweet and tangy, this orange chicken stir-fry recipe is perfect for you! With a combination of juicy chicken, crisp vegetables, and a tangy orange sauce, this dish is both flavorful and satisfying. Best of all, it’s simple to make and can be ready in just 30 minutes. Follow these easy steps to create a dish that’s sure to impress.
- 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 cup of fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan over high heat. Add the chicken and stir-fry for about 5-7 minutes, or until it is cooked through and lightly browned.
- Add the sliced bell peppers and onion to the pan and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes, or until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the orange juice, honey, soy sauce, and cornstarch until well combined.
- Pour the orange sauce over the chicken and vegetables in the pan. Stir to coat everything evenly.
- Let the mixture simmer for about 2-3 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened and the chicken and vegetables are coated.
- Serve hot and enjoy your sweet and tangy orange chicken stir-fry!