If you’re craving for a quick and delicious Asian noodle dish, this savory stir-fried garlic noodles recipe is a must-try. It’s packed with savory flavors and the perfect amount of garlicky goodness that will leave you wanting more. This recipe is a classic Asian dish that you can easily whip up in no time. So, grab your wok and let’s get started!
- 8 oz. noodles (your choice of egg or wheat noodles)
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Green onions, chopped (optional)
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok or large pan over medium-high heat.
- Add minced garlic and stir-fry until fragrant and slightly golden.
- Add cooked noodles to the wok and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, and black pepper to the wok. Stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes until the noodles are evenly coated.
- Garnish with chopped green onions if desired.
- Serve hot and enjoy your savory stir-fried garlic noodles!