This slow cooker pulled pork recipe is perfect for a lazy weekend meal or a weeknight dinner that you can set and forget. The tangy BBQ sauce adds a flavorful kick to the tender and juicy pork, making it a crowd-pleaser for any occasion.
- 3 lbs pork shoulder, boneless
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season the pork shoulder with salt, pepper, smoked paprika, and garlic powder.
- In a slow cooker, mix together the BBQ sauce, apple cider vinegar, and brown sugar.
- Add the seasoned pork shoulder to the slow cooker and coat it with the BBQ sauce mixture.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-6 hours, until the pork is tender and falls apart easily.
- Using two forks, shred the pork in the slow cooker and mix it with the BBQ sauce until well combined.
- Serve the pulled pork on buns, with coleslaw or pickles on the side.