Looking for a delicious and flavorful pork chop recipe? This Smoky Maple Glazed Pork Chops recipe is a perfect choice for meat lovers. The combination of smoky and sweet flavors makes this dish a crowd-pleaser. This recipe is easy to make and perfect for any occasion.
- 4 pork chops
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cooking oil, for frying
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, soy sauce, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, smoked paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add cooking oil. Once the oil is hot, add the pork chops and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until browned.
- Brush the maple glaze over the pork chops and transfer the skillet to the oven.
- Bake the pork chops for 10-15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and let the pork chops rest for 5 minutes before serving.