If you’re a fan of Asian cuisine, you won’t want to miss this spicy and savory stir fry recipe! With a perfect blend of bold flavors and textures, this dish is sure to impress your taste buds.
- 1 lb beef sirloin, sliced into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large wok or skillet over high heat.
- Add the sliced beef and stir fry for 2-3 minutes, or until browned on all sides.
- Remove the beef from the wok and set it aside.
- In the same wok, add the sliced red bell pepper, sliced yellow onion, minced garlic, and minced ginger.
- Stir fry the vegetables for 2-3 minutes, or until they are tender-crisp.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes.
- Pour the sauce into the wok and stir to combine.
- Add the beef back to the wok and stir fry for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the beef is cooked through.
- Serve hot and enjoy!