If you’re a fan of spicy and tangy flavors, these Spicy BBQ Chicken Wings are a must-try recipe. Perfect for game day or a fun appetizer, these wings pack a punch of flavor that’s sure to impress. The best part? They’re easy to make and require just a handful of ingredients.
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the BBQ sauce, hot sauce, honey, olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add the chicken wings to the bowl and toss until they’re coated in the sauce mixture.
- Arrange the chicken wings on the baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes, until cooked through and crispy.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.