If you’re a fan of spicy, flavorful dishes, this spicy Cajun shrimp and sausage skillet recipe is for you! It’s a quick and easy one-pan meal that’s perfect for a weeknight dinner. The combination of juicy shrimp, savory sausage, and bold spices will satisfy your taste buds and leave you feeling full and satisfied. Get ready to impress your taste buds with this delicious recipe!
- 1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 ounces of smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the sliced sausage and cook until lightly browned, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the diced onion, red bell pepper, and green bell pepper to the skillet and cook until softened, about 5-6 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add the Cajun seasoning, paprika, dried thyme, salt, and pepper to the skillet and stir well.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes per side until pink and cooked through.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.