If you’re looking for a new and exciting way to prepare chicken, give this spicy mango chutney chicken recipe a try. This dish combines the sweetness of ripe mangoes with the heat of chili peppers to create a flavorful and satisfying meal. The chicken is marinated in the chutney mixture for maximum flavor, then grilled to perfection. Serve with a side of rice or naan bread for a complete meal.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the mango chutney, chili paste, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, and salt.
- Add the chicken breasts to the bowl and coat them with the chutney mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (or overnight for best results).
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard any excess marinade.
- Place the chicken on the grill and cook for 6-8 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Serve hot with your favorite sides.