Try this TikTok Quesadilla trend! The delicious stacked layers of cheesy goodness makes for a fun snack. You can easily prepare these in an air fryer, so no burning yourself trying to melt the cheese! Add your favorite spicy sauce or opt for spicy mayo instead.
- Spicy mayo or hot sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Non-stick cooking spray
- From the center make one cut to the edge of the tortilla
- Add chicken to one of the four corners
- Add spicy mayo or hot sauce to another and fill the final two with cheese
- Fold each corner on itself until you get a triangle
- Spray air fryer pan with cooking spray and load the quesadilla
- Cook at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes. Flip and repeat.