Holidays are fast approaching, which means cheerful cocktails with festive garnishes! This peppermint martini is rich and creamy from the white chocolate liqueur while the vanilla-flavored vodka adds interest. Peppermint schnapps give it a cool and refreshing feel. It’s perfect for an upcoming cookie exchange or for sipping near a fireplace on a chilly winter night.
- 1/4 cup white melting wafers, candy melts, or white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon red sanding sugar
- 6 ounces white chocolate liqueur
- 4 ounces vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces peppermint schnapps
- Place 1 tablespoon red sanding sugar in a small plate. Microwave 1/4 cup white melting wafers in a small microwave-safe bowl, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. Dip the rims of 2 large martini glasses with the melted white chocolate, then into the sanding sugar to coat. Place in the freezer while preparing the cocktails.
- Pour 6 ounces white chocolate liqueur, 4 ounces vanilla vodka, and 2 ounces peppermint schnapps in a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice and shake until cold. Pour through a fine-mesh strainer into the martini glasses. Garnish each with a small candy cane.
Source: the Kitchn