A quick and easy drink with only a handful of ingredients. Apple martinis or appletinis are refreshingly crisp with a perfect balance of apple flavor. Take the martini to the next level by serving it in a chilled martini glass.
Yield: Serves 1
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup ice
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce apple liqueur, apple schnapps, or apple brandy
- 1 ounce apple cider or unfiltered apple juice
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Green apple slices, for garnish
- Place 1 cup ice, 1 1/2 ounces vodka, 1 ounce apple liqueur, 1 ounce apple juice, and 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice in a cocktail shaker. Seal the shaker and shake vigorously until the outside of the shaker is frosty, about 30 seconds.
- Pour through a strainer into a martini glass. Garnish with green apple slices.
Source: the Kitchn