If you’re looking for a comforting and indulgent dish, look no further than this Cheesy Broccoli and Bacon Casserole recipe. It’s the perfect combination of creamy cheese, smoky bacon, and tender broccoli, all baked together in one delicious dish. And the best part? It’s simple to make!
- 1 pound broccoli, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add the chopped broccoli and crumbled bacon to the bowl and stir until well coated.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9×13 inch baking dish and spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over the top of the broccoli mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let the casserole cool for a few minutes before serving.