This beef stir fry recipe is perfect for busy weeknights or whenever you’re craving a delicious and satisfying meal. With just a few simple ingredients and some basic cooking skills, you can whip up a mouthwatering dish that’s sure to please your taste buds.
- 1 lb. beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet over high heat and add the vegetable oil.
- Add the beef sirloin and cook for 2-3 minutes until browned. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the onion and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes until softened.
- Add the red and green bell peppers and broccoli florets and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and cornstarch.
- Add the beef back to the skillet and pour the sauce over the top.
- Stir everything together and cook for another 2-3 minutes until the sauce has thickened and the beef is cooked to your liking.
- Serve hot and enjoy!