Looking for a hearty and satisfying vegan meal? Look no further than this flavorful chickpea curry recipe! Packed with protein and fiber from the chickpeas and bursting with aromatic spices, this curry is a delicious and satisfying way to get your daily dose of plant-based goodness.
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of vegetable broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- In a large skillet, sauté the onion and garlic until translucent.
- Add the spices and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the chickpeas, diced tomatoes, and vegetable broth. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with fresh cilantro for garnish.