If you’re in the mood for a zesty and refreshing dish, try this Mexican shrimp ceviche recipe. Made with fresh ingredients and marinated in a tangy and spicy sauce, this dish is perfect for hot summer days or as a light appetizer. With its bright colors and bold flavors, it’s sure to be a hit at your next gathering.
- 1 pound of cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of diced red onions
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked shrimp, diced tomatoes, diced red onions, chopped cilantro, and minced jalapeno pepper.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the fresh lime juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the lime juice and olive oil mixture over the shrimp mixture, and toss to combine.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve the shrimp ceviche chilled, garnished with additional cilantro if desired.