The combination of the buttery cookie dough and the sweet chocolate chips creates a delectable treat that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. The recipe makes about 24-36 cookies depending on the size.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla extract.
- Gradually stir in the flour mixture until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet.
- Transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies!