If you’re looking for a delicious and indulgent pasta dish, this creamy bacon carbonara recipe is the perfect option! Made with rich cream, crispy bacon, and savory Parmesan cheese, this dish is sure to satisfy your cravings. With just a few simple ingredients, you can make a restaurant-quality meal in the comfort of your own home.
- 12 oz spaghetti
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions, then drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook diced bacon until crispy, then remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same skillet, sauté minced garlic until fragrant.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together egg yolks, heavy cream, and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Add the cooked spaghetti and bacon to the skillet with the garlic, then pour in the cream mixture and toss until well combined.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the sauce thickens and coats the pasta.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, then serve hot.