If you’re looking for a delicious and simple pasta dish that’s easy to prepare, look no further than this one-pot creamy chicken Alfredo pasta recipe! With only a few basic ingredients and just one pot to clean up, this recipe is perfect for busy weeknights when you don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen. The creamy Alfredo sauce combined with tender chicken and al dente pasta will have your taste buds dancing in delight!
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and sauté until browned and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic to the pot and sauté for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Pour in the chicken broth and heavy cream, then add the uncooked pasta to the pot. Stir to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is cooked through and the sauce has thickened, about 15-20 minutes.
- Stir in the grated Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve hot.