Craving a flavorful and quick dinner that doesn’t require too much effort? Try this delicious shrimp stir-fry recipe that is loaded with vegetables and tossed in a flavorful sauce. Packed with bold flavors and tender shrimp, this recipe is perfect for a busy weeknight dinner or even a casual dinner party.
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup snap peas
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, cornstarch, salt, and pepper.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook until they turn pink, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the garlic and ginger to the skillet and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add the sliced bell peppers, broccoli, and snap peas to the skillet and sauté for 3-4 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Pour the soy sauce mixture over the vegetables and stir to combine.
- Add the cooked shrimp back into the skillet and stir until everything is heated through.