If you’re a fan of comfort food and pasta dishes, you’ll love this creamy mushroom and spinach pasta recipe. This dish is perfect for a cozy night in or for entertaining guests. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a delicious and satisfying meal that’s sure to impress.
- 8 oz. of pasta
- 1 cup of sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- In a pan over medium heat, sauté the mushrooms until they’re golden brown.
- Add the minced garlic and spinach to the pan and continue to sauté until the spinach has wilted.
- Pour in the heavy cream and grated Parmesan cheese and stir until the cheese has melted and the sauce is creamy.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan and stir until the pasta is coated in the sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.