Looking for a decadent dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth? Look no further than this ultimate deep-fried cookie dough balls recipe! Imagine biting into a crispy outer layer of golden brown fried dough, only to reveal a soft, gooey, and melted center of chocolate chip cookie dough. It’s the perfect treat to indulge in when you’re in need of something sinful and indulgent.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Mix in the vanilla extract, salt, and flour until well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Roll the cookie dough into 1-inch balls and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a deep fryer or heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat.
- Coat each frozen cookie dough ball in bread crumbs, then carefully add them to the hot oil and fry until golden brown and crispy.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove the fried cookie dough balls from the oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve hot.