If you’re in the mood for a hearty and satisfying dinner, this one-pan creamy Tuscan chicken skillet recipe is just what you need! Packed with savory flavors, tender chicken, and creamy sauce, this recipe is perfect for a cozy night in. Plus, with only one pan to clean up, it’s a breeze to make!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and add them to the skillet. Cook until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 6-8 minutes per side.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and set it aside.
- Add the chopped onion to the skillet and cook until softened, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic to the skillet and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Pour in the chicken broth and stir to scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet.
- Add the heavy cream and sun-dried tomatoes to the skillet and stir until well combined.
- Stir in the grated Parmesan cheese until melted and smooth.
- Add the fresh spinach to the skillet and stir until wilted.
- Return the chicken to the skillet and spoon the sauce over the top.
- Serve hot and enjoy!