Looking for a delicious and crispy chicken tender recipe that’s easy to make at home? You’re in luck! These crispy baked parmesan chicken tenders are a crowd-pleaser and a perfect way to satisfy your craving for crunchy and savory chicken. With only a few simple ingredients and an oven, you can whip up a batch of these tasty chicken tenders that are sure to please everyone’s taste buds. Let’s get started!
- 1 pound of chicken tenders
- 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the panko breadcrumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the all-purpose flour in another shallow bowl and the beaten eggs in a third shallow bowl.
- Dredge each chicken tender in the flour, shaking off any excess. Dip the chicken tender into the beaten eggs, then coat it in the breadcrumb mixture. Press the breadcrumbs onto the chicken to ensure a thick coating.
- Place the coated chicken tenders on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce, such as honey mustard, ranch, or barbecue sauce.
Enjoy your crispy baked parmesan chicken tenders, perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner or a party appetizer!