Blueberry pancakes are a breakfast favorite for many. With their fluffy texture and burst of fruity flavor, they are the perfect way to start your day. In this simple recipe, we will show you how to make fluffy blueberry pancakes that will impress your family and friends.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not overmix. The batter will be thick.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Heat a nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Grease with cooking spray or butter.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop the batter onto the skillet or griddle.
- Cook until the edges are set and the surface is bubbly. Flip and cook until the other side is golden brown.
- Serve immediately with maple syrup and additional blueberries, if desired.
These fluffy blueberry pancakes are sure to be a hit at your breakfast table. They are easy to make and will leave you feeling satisfied and energized for the day ahead. Enjoy!