Experience the taste of Hawaii with this flavorful and colorful Poke Bowl recipe. Made with fresh and healthy ingredients such as raw fish, veggies, and rice, this dish is not only tasty but also packed with essential nutrients. Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy lunch or a light dinner, this recipe is perfect for you. So grab your chopsticks and get ready to dive into this delicious Hawaiian delicacy.
- 1 pound sushi-grade ahi tuna, cubed
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 cup cooked white or brown rice
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- 1 tsp. sriracha sauce (optional)
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, honey, ginger, and sriracha sauce (if using).
- In a separate bowl, combine the cubed ahi tuna with half of the dressing and mix well. Let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes.
- In a serving bowl, add a layer of cooked rice and top it with the marinated tuna, avocado, cucumber, carrots, and scallions.
- Drizzle the remaining dressing over the bowl and sprinkle with sesame seeds for garnish.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!