These pans can often carry a hefty price tag, so it’s important to keep them in pristine condition. Luckily, it’s easy to shine up these pots and pans if you have all the necessary ingredients. Read how below.
What You’ll Need:
- Stainless steel cleaning powder or baking soda
- A non-abrasive scrubbing pad (a Dobie pad or non-abrasive sponge is ideal to minimize scratches)
- A detail brush, like a toothbrush, to clean crevices
- A toothpick
- Rubber gloves (optional, but recommended, to protect your hands)
- Add a small amount of tap water into the pot, followed by generous shakes of powdered cleaner.
- With the sponge, mix the water and powder to form a paste-like texture.
- With the sponge, spread the mixture around the pot. Make sure to cover the sides or walls. If you need more, add more powder and water.
- Scrub away at the stains.
- Make more paste as needed to clean out any pesky pots or crevices.
- Repeat the process for the outside of the pain.
- Rinse and dry the pan with a lint-free towel.
Source: the Kitchn