If you’re looking for a tasty and simple meal to whip up for dinner tonight, this chicken stir-fry recipe is the perfect solution! With a delicious blend of tender chicken, fresh vegetables, and savory spices, it’s sure to become a family favorite. And the best part? It’s quick and easy to make, so you can have dinner on the table in no time!
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken strips and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until no longer pink in the center.
- Add the sliced onion and minced garlic to the skillet and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the onion is tender and translucent.
- Add the sliced red and yellow bell peppers, snow peas, soy sauce, cornstarch, ground ginger, salt, and pepper to the skillet.
- Cook for an additional 3-5 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve hot with steamed rice or noodles.