This garlic and herb pork tenderloin recipe is just what you need! With the perfect blend of herbs and spices, this recipe is a great way to add some variety to your weekly dinner menu.
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, minced garlic, thyme, and rosemary.
- Rub the mixture all over the pork tenderloin, making sure it’s evenly coated.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the pork tenderloin in a baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Let the pork rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.