Are you looking for a quick and easy meal that is both delicious and satisfying? Look no further than this simple pasta with tomato sauce recipe! With just a few ingredients and minimal prep time, you can have a flavorful and filling meal on the table in no time.
- 8 oz pasta
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package instructions until al dente.
- While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Pour in the can of crushed tomatoes and stir.
- Bring sauce to a simmer and let cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain cooked pasta and add it to the pan with the tomato sauce.
- Toss pasta with the sauce until fully coated.
- Serve hot with fresh basil, if desired.