If you’re looking for a fun and flavorful meal, try making these spicy shrimp tacos with mango salsa! The combination of spicy shrimp and sweet mango creates a perfect balance of flavors. These tacos are perfect for a casual dinner party or a summer barbecue. With this easy-to-follow recipe, you’ll be able to create a delicious and impressive dish in no time!
- 1 pound of medium-sized shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8-10 corn tortillas
- 1 cup of diced mango
- 1/4 cup of diced red onion
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- In a large bowl, toss the shrimp with the olive oil, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper until the shrimp is well coated.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook until they are pink and cooked through, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- In a separate bowl, combine the diced mango, red onion, cilantro, and lime juice. Mix well to combine.
- Warm the corn tortillas in the microwave or on a hot skillet.
- To assemble the tacos, place 2-3 shrimp on each tortilla and top with a spoonful of the mango salsa.
- Serve hot and enjoy your delicious spicy shrimp tacos with mango salsa!