Looking for a quick and flavorful meal that won’t leave you with a pile of dishes? This spicy sausage and veggie skillet recipe is just what you need. Packed with protein and veggies, this recipe is perfect for a filling lunch or dinner. Plus, with just one pan to clean up, you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying your meal.
- 1 lb spicy sausage, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add olive oil.
- Add the sliced sausage and cook until browned on both sides.
- Add the sliced bell pepper, onion, and zucchini to the pan and stir to combine.
- Add the smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to the pan and stir to coat the veggies and sausage.
- Cover the pan and cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the veggies are tender.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Note: You can substitute any veggies you like in this recipe, such as broccoli, cauliflower, or mushrooms. Feel free to adjust the spices to your taste as well.