If you’re looking for a new and exciting chicken recipe to try, look no further than this tangy lemon chicken dish! This recipe features succulent chicken breasts that are seasoned with herbs and spices, and then cooked in a tangy lemon sauce. This dish is perfect for any occasion, whether you’re hosting a dinner party or just looking for a delicious meal to make for yourself or your loved ones.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until browned.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, chicken broth, honey, and cornstarch until smooth.
- Pour the lemon mixture over the chicken and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and let simmer for 2-3 minutes, until the sauce has thickened.
- Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve hot with your favorite side dishes, such as roasted vegetables or rice.
Enjoy this flavorful and tangy lemon chicken dish with your friends and family!