If you’re looking for a sweet and tangy treat that’s also sugar-free, then you’ll love this lemon bars recipe. Made with fresh lemon juice and natural sweeteners, it’s the perfect dessert for anyone looking to cut back on sugar. Plus, it’s easy to make and will impress your friends and family with its delicious flavor.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, and salt.
- Add the melted coconut oil and mix until well combined.
- Press the dough into an 8-inch square baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the edges are slightly golden brown.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- Pour the mixture over the baked crust and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or until the filling is set.
- Let the lemon bars cool completely before slicing and serving.