Looking for a delicious and exotic dish to spice up your dinner table? This sweet and spicy mango chicken curry recipe is sure to impress! The juicy and tender chicken pairs perfectly with the sweet mango and spicy curry sauce, creating a flavor explosion in your mouth. It’s a unique recipe that is sure to become a new favorite.
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken cubes to the skillet and cook until browned on all sides, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and set it aside.
- In the same skillet, add the chopped onion, minced garlic, and sliced red bell pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft.
- Add the curry powder, cumin, paprika, salt, and black pepper to the skillet. Stir well and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the diced mango, chicken broth, and coconut milk to the skillet. Stir well and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the cooked chicken back into the skillet. Stir well and simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened and the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve the sweet and spicy mango chicken curry over a bed of rice and sprinkle with chopped cilantro, if desired.