Tis’ the season for comfort foods, and this recipe with crumbled bacon and cubed potatoes smothered in melted cheddar cheese is sure to satisfy.
Cheesy Baked Potato Casserole
- 5 pounds red potatoes, cubed
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 pound cheddar cheese, cubed
- 16 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 325 Degrees F.
- In large bowl, combine potatoes and bacon.
- In separate large bowl, combine cheese, onion, mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, salt and pepper. Add to potato and bacon mixture until combined.
- Pour into 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Bake 50-60 minutes until browned and bubbly.