A smoothie is not only delicious but also packed with nutrients from the fruits, protein from the Greek yogurt, and calcium from the milk. It’s a great way to start your day or as a healthy snack option. You can also customize this recipe by using your favorite fruits or adding in some spinach or kale for extra greens. Enjoy your delicious Berry Banana Smoothie!
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc.)
- 1/2 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- Place the banana, mixed berries, milk, Greek yogurt, and honey (if using) in a blender.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Taste the smoothie and adjust the sweetness by adding more honey, if needed.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and serve immediately.