Start your day off right with a hearty breakfast burrito filled with crispy bacon and fluffy scrambled eggs. This Savory Bacon and Egg Breakfast Burrito recipe is a delicious and satisfying way to fuel up in the morning. With a few simple ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions, you’ll have a delicious breakfast ready in no time.
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salsa, for serving
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet until crispy. Remove the bacon from the skillet and set aside, leaving the bacon grease in the skillet.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet with the bacon grease and cook, stirring frequently, until the eggs are scrambled and cooked through.
- Heat the tortillas in the microwave or on a skillet until warm.
- To assemble the burritos, place a spoonful of scrambled eggs onto a tortilla, followed by a strip of bacon and a sprinkle of shredded cheese. Roll up the tortilla, tucking in the sides as you go.
- Serve the burritos hot, with salsa on the side.