Customer Support Hub
Adjust COS-EPGR366 Regulator for LP Gas
- Read all instructions carefully before beginning. NOTE: Your regulator may not match the images exactly, but the procedure will remain the same.
- Disconnect all electrical power at the main circuit breaker or fuse box. Shut off the gas supply to the unit by closing the manual shut-off valve.
- Locate the regulator installed on the rear of the unit as shown in Figure 1-A.
- Unscrew the cap on the regulator using your fingers as shown in Figure 2-A. This is NOT a gas inlet. Gas inlet and outlet are shown in Figure 2-B. Attempting to insert a gas line under the cap of the regulator will damage the product and void the warranty as shown in Figure 2-C.
- Unscrew and remove the retainer pin that is in the NG Position as shown in Figure 3-A.
- Pay close attention to the position of the pin inside the cap as shown in Figure 3-A. If necessary, remove the retainer pin and re-insert into the cap in the LP Position as shown in Figure 3-B.
- Replace the regulator cap and tighten using a wrench. Do not overtighten.
- Your regulator is now set up for LP gas.